Looking for a holistic way to recharge and stay healthy and happy?
Caregivers Wellness Foundation is reaching out to find people we can serve and empower.
As certified professionals, the members of our Caregivers Wellness Foundation Team offer reiki sessions, (an energy massage with clothes on resulting in deep relaxation), metaphysical workshops, speaker series and tools for better coping and self soothing.
Reiki is a holistic way to recharge and keep yourself healthy and happy. Reiki practitioners are becoming a need in the therapeutic industry and Caregivers Wellness Foundation would love for you to join our team.
How do I join the team
- If you haven’t experienced a reiki massage or other service with a CWF practitioner please take advantage of an introductory special offer below with Jennifer Ledbetter, founder of Caregivers Wellness Foundation.
- Attend a reiki share session at Pu Lin Temple, Monday nights from 5-9pm at 3004 S. Mendenhall (look for the giant buddha statue).
- Become a CWF Affilate Practitioner
- If you are already a certified Reiki practitioner pay the $50 member fee to get your practitioner member cards and practitioner page here on caregiverswellnessfoundation.com/practitioners. This fee covers cost of print and creation and a lifetime affiliate member badge.
- If you are not a certified reiki practitioner then register for a Reiki Certification Class Level 1 -3 wherever you are in your training on our service page for upcoming group sessions. Private Reiki Certification Classes are available through Jennifer Ledbetter directly. For private sessions contact Jennifer Ledbetter by phone 901-691-1533 for availability.
- After you have done the above then begin promoting your services and share the love of the universe through the energy of Reiki. Other affiliate requirements will be discussed upon direction of the foundation.
If you are interested and have additional questions please email Jennifer Ledbetter or by phone at 901-691-1533 to book a introductory special.